WHAT IS CART?
Ring-type medical device that continuously monitors atrial fibrillation and heart rate using PPG and ECG signals.
For AF patients, CART can provide heart rate, AF episode and AF burden(%) to prevent various complications related to AF such as heart failure, blood clots, heart attack and dementia.
1. Ring-type wearable medical device
- World's first wearable ring certified as medical-grade
- MFDS and CE MDD have approved
- Simple and easy to wear 24/7
2. Continuous heart monitoring with 99.6% diagnostic accuracy
- Offer two complementary ways to measure your HR and pulse
- Background check : continuous monitoring using PPG signals
- Self check : double check using ECG as a gold standard together with PPG signals if you feel the symptoms
- AF burden(%) is measured as well as AF episodes.
- 99.6% diagnostic accuracy with Deep learning algorithms
1. Deep Learning Approaches to Detect Atrial Fibrillation Using Photoplethysmographic Signals: Algorithms Development Study
2. Detection of Atrial Fibrillation Using a Ring-Type Wearable Device (CardioTracker) and Deep Learning Analysis of Photoplethysmography Signals: Prospective Observational Proof-of-Concept Study
- Easy to check HR and AF burden via CART and CART App whenever, wherever you are
- Doctor you designated can access your heat rate and irregular pulse via Doctor's website and give you the feedback
- Support continuously Digital communication between interconnected platform for CART allows monitoring and diagnosis of AF